A Detox to cleanse the body and awaken the soul…under the full moon, in the heart of the Amazon Rainforest. September 6 to 9th, 2018.
Awaken and sharpen all your senses in the Amazon Forest in this 4 day retreat that fuses plant based cuisine, local super fruits, daily yoga, meditation, wild food foraging, tribal rituals, and hiking in the rainforest. Let the innovative cuisine of chefs Manuela Scalini and Cynthia Brant nourish your body and enchant your palate, let the yoga awake your ultimate potential, and let the forest magic into your heart. To top it off, we will participate in a live indigenous music lual ceremony on full moon night, by the river….
Visit local communities and learn about local fruits and roots extraction techniques. Forage for food in the forest that will be used in Manuela’s and Cynthia’s kitchen. Taste exotic flavors and experience textures you’ve never known existed. Foods that act as true medicine for the body: rich fruits, powerful roots and leaves that heal – the Amazon is full of myths. Unravel some of these mysteries and learn to use the wisdom of the amazon’s local ancestors in meals that will renew your energy….
- 3-night lodging at Juma Lodge, all meals included.
- Meals cooked by the chefs Manuela Scalini and Cynthia Brant.
- Daily yoga classes with renowned My Yoga yoga studio from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Native Amazonian ethnobotanist guide
- Reception at Manaus Airport.
- All transfer services described above.
- Tours described in the script.
- Bilingual guides.
For more Info and prices: