For those who signed up already, private class access here!
(also known as “the plant based survival guide to cooking healthy meals at home without spending hours in the kitchen daily)
Starting March 14, join me every Sunday afternoon at 2 pm AST, live from my kitchen on Zoom, for a batch prepping session to make your upcoming week easier and to simplify your meals. If you can’t join us live, you can still sign up, download the weekly meal planning and recipes handout and watch the recorded video later at your own pace.
One of the biggest challenges most face nowadays is meal prepping, planning and time in the kitchen, daily……Yet, this is an ideal opportunity to reconnect with making our food together, creating memories in the kitchen, or just tuning into a great podcast or song if cooking solo, or a meditative silence…. And how wonderful that we all have time to slow down a bit, and learn new ways to nourish ourselves and/or our families? The key to making this enjoyable, simple and not as time consuming is PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION. We will batch prep for a few meals for the upcoming week, to make it easier for YOU!
Recipes will be posted here the week before, but use what you have, as I offer lots of substitutions and variations. Kids love it too, and they can help washing, packing it or cutting! You can join us and cook together, with or without kids, or just watch later and download the recipes and ideas for later use. It will be fun, interactive, we can answer questions and we love sharing our passion and 12+ years of professional plant based foods prepping.
For every class:
- Cost per class is USD$22.50/BDS$45 or US$85/BDS$170 for a 4 class package. You can pay via Zelle bank transfer in the USA, via transferwise.com, via PayPal: https://paypal.me/manuscalini or local barbados bank transfer.
- Sign up by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive the zoom link invitation to join us live on Sunday.
- Each class is 90 minutes with Q&A at the end (class is 75 minutes + 15 minutes of Q&A, discussion )
- Recipe handout, ingredients list and any equipment needed for the upcoming week will be emailed a few days before, so you can be ready and shop/order.
- you will also receive a link for my password protected page to access the recipe handout with tips on substitutions for allergies and dislikes and also a shopping list.
- all classes will be recorded and posted on the password protected page, in case you want to rewatch after our live session. You will gain access upon email sign up and can watch after.
- you do not need to have all the exact ingredients in hand – I will highlight the ones you do!
- Questions? email me at email@example.com