LIVE ON ZOOM, Date TBD, OR SIGN UP FOR THE PRE-RECORDED CLASS TO VIEW LATER AT YOUR PACE
Upon sign up and payment, you will receive the list of ingredients and password protected access link to Cheese and Crackers handbook and video plus WhatsApp/email support in case you have questions.
In this class, we will be creating plant based versions of some of our favorite cheese and dairy products, using real foods and not processed substitutes. We will also introduce fermentation basics for advanced nut cheese making. This is an demo style and interactive lesson, so the groups are small so we can do it all together. Class ingredients will be posted upon sign up so you can purchase ahead of time.
- Basic Almond Cheese and Feta
- Cheddar Cheese
- Almond Pulp Crackers (leftover from nut milk, so very zero waste)
- Veggie Pulp Crackers
Cost for class USD25/ BDS$50.
- You can pay via Zelle bank transfer in the USA, via transferwise.com, via PayPal: https://paypal.me/manuscalini or local barbados bank transfer.
- Sign up via the form below please. You will then receive the zoom link invitation to join on Sunday.
- Each class is 90 minutes with Q&A at the end (class is 75 minutes + 15 minutes of Q&A, discussion ) but we might have to go over a bit.
- Recipe handout, ingredients list and any equipment needed for the upcoming week will be emailed a few days before, so you can be ready and shop/order.
- you will also receive a link for my password protected page to access the recipe handout with tips on substitutions for allergies and dislikes and also a shopping list.
- all classes will be recorded and posted on the password protected page, in case you want to rewatch after our live session. You will gain access upon email sign up and can watch after.
- you do not need to have all the exact ingredients in hand – I will highlight the ones you do!
- Questions? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive Access to those who signed up. CLICK HERE please for Recipe, Ingredient List and Video (posted after class)