The EARLY BIRD prices below reflect the range of prices. EARLY BIRD PRICES EXTENDED UNTIL September 15! All prices are in US dollars, for Brazil, please contact us for currency converter. Special locals discounted price, contact us if you live in Barbados!
$1800 (per person) double occupancy for our large one bedroom apartment
$2500 (per person) single occupancy for large studio and one bedroom apartment
For Barbados residents who wish to attend the retreat as a “staycation” without accommodations, please contact Manuela at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing info. We have great specials!
Payment and Cancellation Refund Policy
For payments in Brazil, please contact Manuela at email@example.com
- In order to secure your place on our Island Wellness Detox, you will need to pay the 50% deposit, or the full amount as soon as possible.
- Full payment for the retreat must be received no later than four weeks before the start of the retreat.
- In the case of any bookings that may occur after this date, payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
- We accept payment by PayPal or by credit card at the hotel. Please note you do not need a PayPal account in order to use your credit card.
- Please note that any additional bank transaction charges, such as transfer or foreign exchange fees are your responsibility.
- If you have to cancel your reservation, please inform us as soon as possible.
- If you cancel your reservation earlier than four weeks before the start of the retreat, we will refund all fees paid minus 50% of the deposit and any transfer charges. If you cancel 4 weeks or less before the event,the 50% deposit is non refundable. Your deposit, however, can be transferred to a future retreat depending on availability. Exceptions: medical and family emergency
- Once the retreat begins, any fees paid will be non-refundable.
- Island Wellness Detox Retreat reserves the right to ask a retreat participant to leave the retreat at any time if they feel that their behavior is either terribly disruptive or dangerous to the others on retreat. In this case, all retreat fees are non-refundable.
- If you cannot reach the retreat due to unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, missed, delayed or cancelled flights, retreat fees are unfortunately non-refundable.
Cancellation coming from us:
- In the highly unlikely event that we have to cancel the retreat for unforeseen reasons we will notify you as soon as possible and will refund the full amount paid including your deposit.
- We reserves the right to cancel a retreat that is below the minimum of 6 participants. Although unlikely, if this should occur, we will notify you in advance and give you a full refund, deposit included.In the case of us having to cancel a retreat we regret that we cannot provide compensation for any additional costs that are related to your trip such as international and domestic flights, visa fees etc.